MR. MUHAMMAD SEIF BIN ABDULLAH
Mr. Muhammad Seif bin Abdullah is an accomplished practitioner, consultant, auditor and an excellent trainer in the area of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
Mr. Muhammad Seif bin Abdullah has over 30 years of experience as practitioner, auditor, consultant and trainer, and has been intensively involved in providing HSEQ related training and consultancy for many companies in Malaysia as well as overseas. He has provided his services to wide range of industries such as oil & gas, petrochemicals, chemicals, electronics, power generators, automotive, food, hospitality, shipping, pharmaceuticals, mining, nuclear and construction. He has been trained at overseas as well as locally. His hands-on experience in a multinational company as an engineer and HSE Manager for 12 years are an added advantage for customer to expect practical approach in his training and consultancy.
Mr. Muhammad Seif bin Abdullah academic qualification is in Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Quality Engineering and HSE. His highest qualification is Master of Science in Safety Engineering.
Mr. Muhammad Seif bin Abdullah’s Professional Qualification & Recognitions:
- HSE UK trained
- NIOSH USA trained
- Former Malaysian DOSH registered Safety & Health Officer
- Former CIMAH competent person trained at UK
- Qualified DOSH competent person for Emergency Response Planning
- Industry Recognized Chemical Safety expert.
- Qualified Radiation Protection Officer (RPO).
- Vice President of National Disaster & Emergency Management Committee
- Member of Malaysian Industrial Hygiene Association
- ICOH (International Commission on Occupational Health) Member
- Part Time University Lecturer for Master Degree Program in Safety & Health
- NEBOSH UK qualified HSE trainer.
- DOSH qualified SHO course trainer.
- PSMB/HRDF Malaysia approved trainer
- Qualified ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certification body auditor.
- ISO 45001, ISO 22000 & IATF 16949 consultant
- Certification Bodies Recognized HSE Legal Expert in Malaysia & Singapore.
- Represented Malaysia at OSH World Congress- Istanbul, Frankfurt & Singapore
- Represented Malaysia at OSH Conference – Dusseldorf Germany
- Represented Malaysia at ICOH OSH Conference at Seoul & Dublin
- Attended APOSHO OSH Conference New Delhi
- Hospital Emergency Management Expert
- Qualified Quality Engineer
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt Holder
- Certified OJT Manager
- Certified TQM trainer
- Qualified TPS consultant
He regularly conducts training and consultation for many organizations and these organizations have benefited tremendously from his expertise. His training sessions are highly interactive, fun and very practical oriented.
MS. FARAH WAHIDA MOHD. RAZELAN
Ms. Farah is an accomplished Consultant, Trainer and Auditor in the area of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management.
Ms. Farah academic qualification is a Degree in Chemical Engineering. She has been extensively trained locally as well as internationally in the area of Health, Safety and Environmental Management which includes areas such as overall workplace HSE Management, Risk Analysis, Chemical Process Safety, Hazardous Waste Management, Emergency Management System and many more.
Ms. Farah has been in the industry for 12 years and she has provided HSE consultancy services, training programs as well as auditing services for wide range of industries including Oil and Gas, Construction, Hospitality, Automotive, Plantation, Food and Beverages, Electrical and Electronic and many more. She is a qualified ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 auditor and PSMB Malaysia Approved Trainer.
Throughout her carrier, Ms. Farah has involved in many HSE related projects which include HSE Management System Set Up, Chemical Related Risk Assessment, HSE Risk Analysis, HSE Auditing and Inspection, and Emergency Management System Set Up and Implementation.
Ms. Farah is a part-time lecturer for NEBOSH, General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health (UK), Member of Malaysian Industrial Hygiene Association and Member of the International Commission on Occupational Health. Ms Farah is actively involved in national and international HSE related congress and seminar, where she gained extensive exposure, knowledge and experience to be shared during her training and consultancy sessions. Among the main international congress attended are World Safety & Health Congress in Frankfurt, Germany, International Congress in Occupational Health in Seoul, Korea, APOSHO OSH Conference in New Delhi, , the International Congress and Trade Fair in Safety, Security and Health at Dusseldorf, Germany and many others.
Ms. Farah regularly conducts training and provide consultancy for many organizations and these organizations have benefited tremendously from her expertise. Some of the major clients which have benefited from her professional services are such as Petronas, TL Offshore, Proton, Perodua, Puncak Niaga, Sharp, Hitachi, Ajinomoto, Yamaha, Sony and many others.